DSLS or LUM
The license manager you need to use is determined by the software release(s) in use
- LUM is required to deliver files in CATIA V5R18 or lower.
- DSLS is to deliver files in CATIA V5-6R2013 or higher. CATIA V5-6R2013 is also referred to as R23
- Files in CATIA R19-V5-6R2012 may be delivered via licenses managed by LUM or DSLS
- The currently supported license manager for Dassault Systemes products including CATIA V5, CATIA V6 and 3DEXPERIENCE
- Requires use of: 64 bit Windows 2008 R2 OS, or higher, and non-virtualized (physical hardware) by Dassault Systemes design. (Per DS QA Article:QA00000018791) Windows 7 OS,and higher may also be used house DSLS if in 64 bit,
- License release must be equal to or higher than the intended CATIA/ENOVIA/DELMIA software and license release to use software.
- ALC licenses are typically issued with a duration of 24 months .
- Target id format is XXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (To obtain your DSLS target id, go to the DSLS category on our File Transfer Site)
- Unsupported license manager for Dassault Systemes products, required for situations requiring use of CATIA V5 R18 or earlier. End of support date for LUM: December 31, 2013
- ALC licenses typically with a maximum duration of 6 months.
- Target id format is XXXXXXXX (To obtain your LUM target id, go to the LUM category on our File Transfer Site)
Need to manage the licenses for your CATIA V5, CATIA V6 or 3DEXPERIENCE products?
- Call us at 1-888-326-8326 and let us help.